Welcome to the documentation of Lumocs
A simple and elegant documentation generator powered by Deno and Lume. Steps to get started:
deno run -A https://deno.land/x/lumocs/init.ts docsThis will set up a folder named docs, containing the essential configuration.
--- title: "New Section" --- # Documentation This is the new section
For a hands-on experience, use the getting started steps above, or explore the demo-repository folder in the Lumocs GitHub repository. It contains a ready-made setup that demonstrates how to integrate Lumocs into the
/docs subfolder of an existing project repository. Additionally, it includes an example GitHub Workflow for automatic deployment to GitHub Pages.
Whether you're documenting an open-source project, internal tools, or anything in between, Lumocs streamlines the process, ensuring your documentation is both informative and visually appealing.
- Design and layout tailored for documentation.
- Automatic light or dark mode by user preference.
- No configuration needed, looks great out of the box.
- Generates a documentation website using your favorite templating-language.
- Easy to customize.
- Mobile-responsive design.
- Ready for deployment on GitHub Pages.
- Built with modern tools: Deno and Lume.